What is demanded from your business?
This means equal and unrestricted access to Goods, Products, Services and payment options across the EU Single Market, and in and out of the Single Market (export/import), meaning sellers are no longer allowed to differentiate any conditions, goods or services published online, from one market to another, from one buyer to another, and a buyer is entitled to purchase without any discrimination from the seller, who is prohibited to block or limit customers to their online interface.
The fact is, any European customer can purchase any product displayed or offered for sale online at any time without any restrictions. Manufacturers and retailers are by European law bound to offer sell and deliver against his local currency all offers displayed on the Web, excluding VAT.
- Online marketplaces will have to inform consumers whether they are buying from a trader or a private individual, so they are aware of their rights if something goes wrong
- When consumers search online, they will be clearly informed when a search result is being paid for by a seller and online marketplaces will have to inform about the main parameters determining the ranking of the results.
Furthermore, any seller online, regardless of geographical establishment, has to make sure they by Dec 3rd 2018 comply to the new EU laws by, reviewing existing terms and conditions, reviewing existing payment requirements and reviewing distribution policies, logistics and delivery arrangements and not in any point of sale discriminate against online customers in any EU member state, offering their Goods, Products or Services to any resident and/or company within the EU Single Market.
The benefits of listing Goods, Products and Services on the Marketplace Exchange, is a direct solution to the new EU laws and regulations
- For companies selling cross-border throughout the Single Market and Export out of the Single Market, looking for a streamlined process.
- For companies registered outside the Single Market seeking a streamlined process and direct access into the largest market available, offering their Goods, Products and Services online, and optional Exporting from the Single Market to their domestic region or country.
- You are effectively in compliance with all rules and regulation concerning online trade
Trading & Market Services for the Global Industry of Goods, Products and Services. Our platforms revolve around one word, connectivity. We operate with real-time market data, in all major markets and segments to serve professional traders, manufacturers and other global participants, in a “One Stop Shop”, undisclosed trading environment.
We offer control over costs for international trade, cross-border and cross-currency, on a single platform. Our complete market services support the entire lifecycle of all trades, and in all major currencies providing true Global Reach. Our expansive suite of products and Innovative logistics solutions gives direct access to the Marketplace Exchanges & The Single Market, and will help you operate more efficiently, with less risk exposure and cost.
A one-stop shop, is a solution where multiple services are offered; i.e., customers can get all they need in just “one stop”. The term originated in the United States in the late 1920s or early 1930’s to describe a business model offering customers the convenience of having multiple needs met in one location, instead of having to “drive all over the town” to attain related services at different stores. The phrase is now used as slang to describe where people can find most of what they need, including information, in one place.
Marketplace Exchange One Stop Shop Solutions
- Entire segments of asset classes listed, highly searchable and filterable
- Listed item listed with real-time market data and pricing with multi-currency capabilities
- Professional trading environment, with world-class trade support
- Unique MEXID number on each listed item, following the whole trade cycle
- Unique online quote system, directly connected to the MEXID of each listed item
- End to End services, with multiple shipping options and ports
- Unique online contract solution for both seller and buyer
- Purchase contract connected to online instant payment services handling more than 90 currencies
- Make payments in your local currency and get paid in the currency of your choice
We work on the forefront of Logistics innovation and market data to make assets available and tradable in all life cycles & markets. We help interesting companies improve industry decision making, with our innovative logistics thinking and real-time data feed to the market.
We work with our partners to streamline and optimize processing data that don’t just delivers on product perfection, but also delivers on time – crucial to success in a highly competitive market where every hour counts.
For further information please make contact with Mr. Richard Johansson Lord
Phone Germany +49 176 3650 1866
Phone Sweden +46 762 557 799